Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Christmas cards

I just love them!! I love checking the mail everyday getting them! I keep each years in bags and about once a year look at them. I love seeing how everyone's families have changed! I start planning mine months in advance. Usually I go back and forth on perfecting it. It's stressful!! But this year was different. I knew we'd use a wedding picture but I quickly realized we wouldn't have them in time to do a Christmas card. No big deal we just made it a New Years card. So I didn't yet have our pics but at work one day it hit me. We put a pic of o on the front and a family shot on the back. The front would say "cheers to a new year" and the back "and new beginnings". My go to card maker (brittany napper at Dixie paper - look her up) always exceeds my expectations. Without yet knowing what pics we'd use I emailed her my idea and told her to sit on it! Once I got the pics I sent her the two and told her to think sparkly and gold. She blew me away. Behold. Our 2013 card.





I've done Christmas cards for close to 10 years now. I didn't start doing photo cards until o was born though. These, by far, are my absolute favorite of all time!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment