Sunday, March 16, 2014

Dr Seuss week(s)

LPECC celebrates dr Seuss week for 2 weeks! We started with red/white day which o refused to take a pic for. But she looked cute in her white skinny jeans and red shirt!

Then wacky Wednesday. My aunt made this dress for o for her second bday party and it has come in handy over the years!


That Friday was hat day. She told me she wore her Minnie Mouse ears bc it was just a regular hat day not a crazy hat day. Glad she clarified for me...

The next week started with crazy socks. We made a special trip to target for these gems. She assured me that no one else had giraffes on their socks.


Then pj Wednesday.


And fav character Friday. We borrowed this costume from a friend for the 2nd year in a row.


She enjoyed the weeks. Her class ate green eggs and ham one day which she assured me were awesome. Fun times at LPECC!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment