Saturday, May 24, 2014

Bayou country superfest

My all time favorite song is Reba's fancy. I'm not sure why but I just love it! Then there's George Strait. The king of country music. I don't listen to country music anymore but man I used too. Back in November the line up for this year was released. I knew I had to go. The chance to see Reba perform my very fav song and the king of country all on one night. That was some childhood dreams come true!! It. Was. Amazing. Wouldn't trade that experience for much more that's for sure! Brittany and I left early and had lunch in BR before heading to the stadium. Matt and Johnny came just in time for the show. Fun times had by all!








She did fancy last as an encore which I learned is how she ends all her shows. In a red dress to boot!!


And boy did this man not disappoint. He is good looking and can sing!





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment