Thursday, August 16, 2012

Brag.

Let me start by saying that i have the weakest stomach of anyone you'll ever meet. Riding in the back seat of a car ranks up there with having my tooth pulled; I never want to do it again. Roller coasters are a negative. In jr high I was riding the tilt-a-whirl at our local fair and the operator had to stop it bc I was turning blue. I'd quit breathing. So one can imagine what jumping on a trampoline does to me. We had a trampoline growing up. And I was fine on it. Not so much anymore.

I just need to brag on the boy. He is a champ with Olivia. Poor thing has to play by herself at home well, because she obviously doesn't have a sibling. She's always begging me/the boy/anyone at our house to play with her. The trampoline is my limit. I just can't do it. But the boy obliges most of the time. I'm so thankful for that. He steps in when I physically and mentally can't.


She loves for him to bounce her. Thanks, boy!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. You used to be such a champ on the trampoline. We could jump all day long -- "cracking the egg" and whatnot! Also, I distinctively remember sitting backwards in the very back of your dad's station wagon while we played tic-tax-toe which we scraped into the side interior of his car (whoops!). What happened to you?!? Glad you have somebody that can step in and take care of these things with O! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute! He sounds like a keeper :)

    ReplyDelete