Monday, January 2, 2012

New years 2012

We celebrated with my best friends at the Mabry house in Shreveport. It was a 3 hour long dinner that flew by too quickly!








On new years day we loaded up the baby bed and rocking chair and headed to Winnsboro. My house is officially cleared of baby items. So sad!! We stopped at 5 guys for lunch. Ever since eating at one in dc several years ago I've been craving it and wm finally has one! O entertained the entire restaurant with her booty shaking skills. We were laughing so hard. Just recently she has started dancing all the time and it's so funny! I didn't stop her or make her sit down. Sometimes a girl just needs to express herself. :)


I say it all the time but I really am so lucky. I wouldn't want to walk in anyone else's shoes right now, I am perfectly content where o and I are. Here's to another great year of health and happiness. - Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment