Sunday, April 28, 2013

Girls trip 2013

2 years ago we took a girls trip. 4 of us. This year we added 6 for a total of 10 and it was so much fun! I was afraid that we'd come home hating each other (ha!) but we are all still friends! :) I can't believe we skipped a year but I think the general consensus was to never let that happen again!


Hillary, Nicola, brittany napper, brittany williams, sheree, me, miranda, emery, Kasy, Carriefrances.


Me and brittany n.


Me and brittany w.


Hill, sheree, cf, miranda.


The group on the last night.

We left Thursday afternoon and got home today. Needed another day!! We relaxed, ate and relaxed some more! Just what we needed/wanted! Can't wait til the next one. And I'm on pins and needles waiting to see my Olivia. 5 pm tmrw cannot get here fast enough. I talked to her this afternoon and it made me miss her more!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment