Sunday, June 16, 2013

First swim of the season

I'm so happy tech has their nice new pool. It's awesome! We met the wilkerson's there yesterday and ended up spending nearly 4 hours out there!





Unfortunately my attempt to keep o from burning failed. I swear I reapplied. So it's either the fact that the spray still blows or I used 30 instead of 50. Either way lesson learned. The 50 lotion will be making its reappearance at our house this week.

O was successfully worn out after swimming and we tried to keep her awake but we looked away for a few minutes and when we turned our heads this is what we had. At 5pm! So we woke her at 6 and said a prayer that it wouldn't affect night time sleep and went about our day.


Which consisted of ice cream for dinner. Bc if you can't cheat a few times in the summer then when can you cheat?!? And we'd had lunch at almost 3 so our day was totally thrown off.


And I'm happy to report that she was in bed asleep by 9ish and slept until 7:30!! Whoohoo!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great time. Do the pools have a one-day visitor pass, or do you have to be a member?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I replied to your comment via email. let me know if you didn't get it!

    ReplyDelete