Thursday, December 22, 2011

Catch up!

Tuesday was o's class Christmas party at school. It was raining and I knew they wouldn't be going outside to play so I let her wear a good dress!


Wednesday was a big day! O got to give her teachers their presents. We love mrs Christie and miss heather!


She gave them a whisk filled with Hershey kisses and a note that said "We "whisk" you a merry "kiss"mas!!" Thanks for the idea pinterest (and emery!) She was dressed up this day for 2 reasons. Jackie picked her up early from school for the lady techster game and then she got to watch the dawgs in the poinsettia bowl with her daddy!





We had a party at Jenny's with good friends and good food! Some of the girls at the party!


Now I'm officially off work until next Thursday!! Whoo hoo!! O and I are going to enjoy Christmas with family and special friends! Hope u have a very merry day yourselves!! - Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment