Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Missy Crain school of dance

The day was finally here! O has talked about it for weeks.


Picture overload.


Was super excited GG stayed to take her to class.


Ready!!


Meeting up with all her friends.


With Elle from school. Allie is also in her class but I don't know what she looks like. But I met her mom tonight!


I was shocked she just walked back without ever looking back.


They let each mom poke their head in for a photo and then they shut the door! I wanted to watch so badly!!!


With Drew after class.


O wouldn't pose with Emory or Brileigh Grace so we'll get them next time. Conley (from km a long time ago) is also in the class.

When she came out at the end I could tell she'd had a good time. She wouldn't tell me her teacher's names so I'll have to work on that. This was such a special day for me. I'm by no means a good dancer but Tommy Church faithfully taught me for about 13 years on and off. I'd been waiting on this day since I found out o was a girl. Now for may 31 or June 1. RECITAL!!

Pre-k 3 and dance. All in a hard days work!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Cute ballerina! I love the excitement O has for dance. I remember your mom taking us to dance after school on Mondays. Ahhh...memories...

    ReplyDelete