Sunday, September 16, 2012

Play time and Rice game

A pro on the monkey bars at school.


I think Santa needs to bring a big girl bike!


Walking into dance Wednesday O looked up at me and said, "mama, I love dance." I'm so glad!!


And yesterday was the first home game of the season! Too bad O was with her dad but I'm sure she still had a great time.

Sadly, yes, this is the best picture we took.


31 years and counting. I don't remember not going to a tech game growing up!


And Meg's baby shower was yesterday morning! I'm so excited for her and Bryan! Cute pregnant people make me nauseous. :)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Pretty girls all around in this post!! So glad I was able to visit with you at the shower!! Hope to see you again soon! :)

    ReplyDelete