Thursday, February 14, 2013

Hearts, Cupid, candy

It's valentines day! I usually don't celebrate this holiday but with a kid involved I learned you have to. So we celebrated on Tuesday b/c she was at her dad's today and the boy is working tonight.

On Saturday o signed all of her valentines for school. She wouldn't let me help at all. I swear. I watched tv while she sat at the table and signed every one of them. She was so proud of them!


So on Tuesday we gave o her gifts and went to Raw for dinner. She got the complete Alphatales book set, balloons and candy. And cash from gg and pops. And a teddy bear from Matt's parents. I just knew she'd love the book, she loves to read and we talk about letters all the time. Well, Matt's balloons and candy definitely trumped the books!








Today she had her class party. I talked to her this morning and this evening and from all accounts she had a great valentines day.








The boy got me the book I'd been dropping hints about. To bad he can't keep a secret to save his life. I always know what he's getting me. We're going to work on that. But I'm so happy he got it! Can't wait to read it on the beach at the end of april! Now, his gift was so cheesy. I did that on purpose. To be funny. Bc valentines is really a cheesy holiday.


On the dr pepper - I think you are sodamazing!
On the Chapstick - thanks for sticking by my side!
On the spearmint gum - we were mint to be together!
On the nuts - I'm nuts about you!
On the hot tamales - you are one hot tamale!

Lol!! I loved cheesing it up! I think he got a kick out of it too. :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment