Monday, March 4, 2013

A week in the life of...

O! Last week she

Had a tornado drill at school.


Played Mrs. Brooksie for a fool. Told her she didn't have any markers at her daddy's house so she was allowed to take these home from school. Liar. She has markers there!


Colored and ate cookies during nap time.


Celebrated Dr. Seuss' birthday at Walmart.


And attended a super fun birthday party for bretton williams.


On Sunday she took her first communion! I cried the whole time. It was kind of a mistake. She sang in church and then sat with me and Matt during the service. I realized Sunday morning that it was communion Sunday. So I asked my Sunday school teacher and some classmates how best to explain it. I didn't want to get deep bc she's so young. So I just told her that we were going to eat bread and drink grape juice and thank God for everything. She did great. I want her to grow up knowing why we do that but I know she won't understand it now so as time passes I'll add bits and pieces abt what it is and why we do it.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment