Sunday, March 24, 2013

Weekend o' fun!

I am beat! But it's been fun!! Friday after work o and I ran several errands and then had a nice, quiet, quality time at home. We needed that to gear up for the weekends activities. Sat morning we went to the KD egg hunt, then to a wedding shower and then to cupcakes with Cinderella, all before 1pm.








O's been looking forward to Cinderella for weeks now. And it did not disappoint.




















Brittany williams outdid herself! This was suppose to be a small kid party to just hang out and dye eggs. The weather didn't cooperate so the party was moved inside. She went above the call of duty and I'm sure her house will never be the same!











And today was just as busy. Church, lunch and egg hunt at church following the service and then Alli's birthday party.








Dressing for the theme... :)











And now o is capping off her fun weekend with a play date at mrs brooksie's house while I REST! I know she's having a blast!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment