Sunday, July 28, 2013

Safari park and summertime parties

GG took o to the safari park Friday with the whole Anders crew and she LOVED it! I thought the place had closed but apparently not. When I found out both sarah and rachel were going and not just mom and sherry I was pretty bummed I was stuck at work. Just means ill have to take her back!


























Mom was attacked by an ostrich. Like it drew blood. And apparently o was not a fan after that! And then they were chased by geese. But otherwise a good time was had by all.

I went to Winnsboro sat to pick o up. Jackie and I met mom, dad and o at a party for Susan and Kyle. It was a fun night hanging out with my parents friends.








I don't know many 4 year olds that wear real pearls to a party but o thought she was a queen in them. GG has lost her mind!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment