Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy July 4th!!

Brittany and Johnny always go above and beyond when they host our gatherings and today was no exception!

I made this HOMEMADE blueberry pie. And we forgot to eat it!! But I ate some filling while making it today and let me say that I cannot wait to cut into this thing at work tomorrow!


Why yes we did rent a large water slide bc we wouldn't want our kids to get bored or anything.


When they'd obviously just rather play in the dirt.


And have water balloon fights. I think mr. Johnny is the biggest kid of all.





And what's a 4th without sparklers?!?





We live dangerously and slide with them!


And then we ended the night with an outdoor movie! The weather was PERFECT today and the kids LOVED this.











O told me when we left that bryleigh grace's house was the coolest house ever. Well I think we have the coolest group of friends ever. So very thankful to be going through life with them!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment