Monday, October 28, 2013

Fall happenings

We attended the KD pumpkin party again this year. O looks forward to it!


Trinity's fall festival. She is Dorothy again this year.


Surprise s'mores on the hayride!


Horse rides with Mrs. Rhonda. She never even hesitated to get up there!


Hat making. I think this was her fav. And the cotton candy.


Pumpkin contest at school. We were going to make a ballerina. But I could not for the life of me figure out a way to make the tutu. So we decided on a princess. And Matt whipped up this "throne". As I was getting ready to write "princess Olivia" on it she yells, "no! It's Glinda!" So off to find a wand! Good thing we have multiple dress up sets around. She was so excited to take it to school this morning! I sure hope she at least gets a ribbon. :)








And I got her official champ photo from breakfast with champ. So glad she's no longer afraid!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment