Friday, April 8, 2016

First 2 weeks home

We have survived! Our first week home o was on spring break. I thought that would be ideal but turns out cabin fever is real! For kids and adults!














We've been to plenty of dr apts for weight checks and check ups. O went to ft worth to visit Jenny and John. And Matt started his new weekend option job. He'll be working every weekend (fri - sun) still on nights. Not gonna lie. It's harder than I thought it'd be. But once chandler starts sleeping through the night I know it will be better.


First time to have two kids in the car!


One week birthday!


Tanning in Texas.








Little Mermaid at Bass Hall with the Gatlins.





Our moms have been a huge help. Matts mom cleans and changes diapers! For real, one day she scrubbed baseboards. I don't even do that! And my mom slaved in the kitchen and STOCKED our freezer with food! We are so thankful for everything they've done!





Chandler has now met all his cousins and aunts/uncles. He's totally outnumbered on my side but will be rough housing with his boy cousins on matt's side in no time I'm sure!

For his 2 week birthday we celebrated with our first dinner out. Chandler was a total dream and slept through the whole dinner! Matt knows the way to love me is with sushi and wine!





Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment