Sunday, October 30, 2011

Behind.

I'm behind on blogging. Let's just jump right in. I was in new orleans for 3 days last week for work. We had to go on a bus tour of the city which I was dreading but ended up enjoying it. Otherwise things were pretty tame. :)
before I left wed morning I took o to breakfast. She chose the chocolate donut with sprinkles!


I do love NOLA.


Got back Friday and then sat was a tech home game.



Today was Trinity's fall festival. Olivia jumped, went on a hay ride, painted a pumpkin, ate an entire bag of popcorn and rode in a hot air balloon! She still won't ride a pony or horse but maybe one day.











Can't wait for Halloween tmrw! I made witch hat cookies for her class party. I'm not sending her in her costume bc I don't want it to get dirty before trick-or-treating! But she has a cute shirt to wear!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment