Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Sunday fish fry

We joined some friends Sunday evening for a fish fry out in stow creek. Let me just say that I am so jealous that we don't live in that neighborhood! O has never had that many girls to play with at once! She was in heaven and FILTHY when we left there! I told her we were going to a party and she started asking for cake and presents. So I explained it was an adult party. The whole way out there she sang happy birthday to the adult party! It was so funny!














And tonight she saw my tattoo and said, "butterfly on mama's booty." (it's on my extreme lower back.) How am I going to explain this when she's older??? Oh to take back some things I did in my younger days!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha...oh my goodness that is so funny. She is precious :).

    ReplyDelete