Friday, March 23, 2012

Dinner and a Movie 2012

This is a little obsessive but we have so much going on this weekend that I have to blog this now. :) what an amazing time tonight!! Olivia had the best time. JA outdid themselves. I had to work the book drive and didn't really have a plan about what to do with o; figured I'd wing it. While walking to my booth we saw the KDs. This came in handy. I dropped o off there with Parker and the other girls. A little while later Parker had to leave so I got o and shortly after that drew got there so Shawn took over o duty. They walked away holding hands and I didn't see them again for over an hour. From what I hear they had a great time! If u missed this event this year u really need to make plans to attend next year.

O and Parker.


She took her to see a goat!


She let o paint her face. That's some awesome free babysitting!


I owe you a big one, parker!


O and her best friend.


Movie time! We left when O laid down and asked for her pillow!! She killed that cotton candy.


As soon as we got on the road o said "thank you for watching the movie." melt my heart. She talked about yogi bear the whole way home.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment