Monday, March 12, 2012

Great weekend

I need to get these pics uploaded bc we have a busy week ahead of us! Saturday morning we got up at the crack of dawn (totally not joking) to go have breakfast with the Easter bunny. I'm not sure why I thought this would be a great idea considering how o feels about costumes! We met Julie and her boys at the bossier civic center and had a great time. Until it was time to meet the bunny!








I cannot wait to see our pics with the bunny that Julie took! I was sitting in the bunny's lap and o was screaming her head off! I'm sure they are hysterical! Then we shopped the junior league market and headed home. We met missy and the boy at sundown for an afternoon on the patio. Some very sweet little girls shared their bubbles with o.





Then home to finally put on play clothes and get dirty! We opened the sandbox for the first time this year and o played for a good long time while we piddled in the backyard. She also swang a good bit. FLEW out 3 times, landed face first, got up and wanted more!! So wish I had that on video!!


Sunday o and I overslept bc of the time change but we made it to church in time! I wore a ponytail but at least we were there!


It stormed all day and this was the sky at 7:30 last night headed west on the interstate. Kinda creepy!


And for my record keeping purposes only. I cannot believe I sent o to school with her hair like this today! She wanted a ponytail and I wanted her bangs out of her face. We compromised!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment