Sunday, November 11, 2012

Hot Springs 2012

The boy prefers to take a trip for my birthday which is fine by me! Last year we went to the beach. This year I chose Hot Springs because I'd never been there and it was closer to home. So we left after lunch on Thursday and found our cabin on lake Hamilton.


We went to dinner at Fisherman's Wharf and then rented a couple of movies. Low key! Friday morning we had breakfast at the pancake shop, walked around downtown, shopped a little and then headed to the Mid-America science museum.


I never knew the boy had this side to him. He, for once, was like a kid in a candy store. He LOVED this place!








I was suppose to be watching the cloud thing form a tornado but what I noticed was my reflection in the curved glass... I wish I could walk around in curved glass all the time! Lol!!


After playing like kids we lunched and then spent the afternoon on the dock/pier just talking. Then dinner and another movie. For real. I wanted an entire weekend of relaxing and that's what I got!





We headed home yesterday morning to watch tech play. This is how we had to end up watching it. Dang longhorn network.


It was a great trip! Now to prepare for turning 32...

No comments:

Post a Comment