Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

It was such a great day! We didn't make it to church bc o got sick in the middle of the night and I didn't want to take any chances so we watched movies this morning and then headed to Monroe. Rett brought o over abt 10 and she walked in bearing gifts. A tissue paper flower that "my teacher made bc I don't know how" and a "shoe box that melissa found so I could wrap your cup and jelly beans." There are no secrets! she picked out a cup and jelly beans for me. And it's the best cup I've ever received!





She wanted to put the flower in a cup "because it's so pretty."





We started celebrating last night. Matt took me to the warehouse after a party we had to go to. It was delicious! He gave me a massage that I absolutely cannot wait to redeem. It's been too long!

So we started today with lunch with the boys family. O had a great time jumping on the trampoline and I relaxed on the patio while Matt catered to nearly her every whim. Then on to Jackie's for dinner. She and brock had a spread of fried fish and all the fixings. It was so good!








And Olivia was a perfect angel today! Couldn't have asked for a better day! Thanks to all who made it great!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment