Wednesday, May 15, 2013

She turned 4.

We made cupcakes for school last night. I iced them and she totally did the rest.





And this morning I woke up the mother of a 4 year old.





She opened her card from me.


The official "I'm 4" photo.


Daylight donuts.


Complete with a candle and singing.


Her party at school.








And then ice cream with the girls before dance.








And still happy as a lark before bedtime.


I've been thinking about this blog post for a week. What can I say to accurately describe how I feel today? Olivia turned 4! Seriously? No way! This is just crazy to me. (Or cray cray like I taught her to say last week.) I remember her birth story like it was yesterday so there's no way it could have been 4 whole years ago. I'm so proud of the little girl she's growing into. She is so sweet and loving. She's funny! She is head strong which isn't a bad thing. She's my buddy. She's the reason I get up in the morning. And she's still my baby no matter how old she gets. I love you to the moon and back and around all the stars, Olivia Jane Hamby. Happy birthday!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment