Sunday, February 19, 2012

Fun Friday,lazy Saturday and sunday

Friday after work a group of us headed to The Warehouse for emery's baby sprinkle.








Then some of us from that group met some more people at the Marc Broussard concert back in Ruston. I thought I'd never heard of him but did know one song. I really liked him. A friend described him as white boy funk. I thought it was less funk and more soul. But either way it was pretty dang good!





Saturday was spent being lazy! It rained all day long so we watched tv and played and napped. It was great! We went to church this morning and I'm so glad we did. Brian actually preached in the service I attend and I just love listening to him. I've often considered switching to the contemporary service but I find it really hard to give up the apostles creed, the gloria patri after that, the doxology after the offering and the children's service! I'm a creature of habit and I love knowing when to stand, sit, sing, recite, listen. Maybe one day I'll branch out!


O now asks to take pictures by the bushes so I happily oblige. ;)

She starts a new class at school tmrw so please join me in praying that it's a smooth transition!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment