Monday, April 30, 2012

Memphis wedding

I took off work a little early Friday so we could head to Memphis for Rachel's wedding. We stopped in Madison outside of Jackson for dinner. Our original plan was mcallisters but when we couldn't find it I made the decision to go on into town. We found this little sandwich shop on main street. The food was ok. But sitting outside under an umbrella watching kids run was the best part! I LOVE skipping out on chains and finding places i've never been to. We finally made it into town abt 10 and met some of the wedding party for drinks. The wedding was at 3 Saturday and was within walking distance from the hotel so we went for lunch/drinks before at this little diner, westy's. It was delish and I will go back to get dessert. It looked amazing!


Rachel looked so pretty and I'm so happy for her and bob. The wedding was perfect!





After the reception we headed to eat and to silky o's. Called it a night before midnight bc I'm old!!

Tonight we went to eat at Jenny's. O loves John. She mowed the grass with him and then helped him pull weeds!





He went outside without her and she quickly let us know that she was going with him and took off running! Lol!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment: