Saturday, May 12, 2012

3rd birthday party!

What a fun morning! O's party was a Trinity again this year but this time in the gym. All of her little friends came and my best friends were there too. This was a very loosely themed rainbow party.


Each layer of the cake was a different color. Her daddy outdid himself again.




















My parents have a pic of the three of us on these riding toys when we were 5 or 6 so we updated that photo!


And then added Olivia!


I gave her this princess vanity and she's been playing with it instead of napping this afternoon!


After the party we headed to Jenny's for john's bday/mothers day celebration. O had more cake for lunch but hey, how many times do u celebrate your 3rd bday?!?


I'll eventually upload the big camera pics so there may be another party post soon. :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment