Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mothers day 2012

I decided a few weeks ago that I didn't want to do a thing today. The next week and a half until I go to the beach is jam packed for us with only 2 free nights. So I'm taking advantage of doing nothing today! And then at o's party yesterday she was coughing and had a runny nose and that's still persistent today with an extremely low grade fever (like so low grade that i cant believe I'm even mentioning it) so I'm glad I had this day of nothingness planned. We've been playing with new toys, watching movies and doing lots of snuggling. Later today i plan to snap back into reality and do some cleaning and laundry but for now I'm good. :)

The boy made this weekend special for me prior to today (he's working tonight so couldn't actually be here today) and for that I'm thankful. Friday night we had dinner at my choice, port-au-prince. Then we watched 3 episodes of say yes to the dress-bridesmaids (he was a trooper) and then he obliged to my late night request of going to see the hunger games! He also helped me with the final prep for o's party. Sat morning he was up early to help me load the car and set up at the church. And then sat night he took me and o to our fav spot-Johnny's! :) needless to say he did his part for mothers day weekend.

We celebrated GG yesterday after o's party at a joint mothers day/bday party for her and John.

I probably won't have any pics from today which I know I'll regret but no one is here to take them and that's probably best since I plan to stay in my pj's!! :) happy mothers day to all my friends/family who I look up to.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment