Sunday, July 11, 2010

jammin!! olivia's first concert!

i don't normally post 3 times in one day. please forgive me but these were too cute not to post! tonight is the jimmy buffet FREE concert in gulf shores. jenny, john and 2 friends are there along with a host of other people i know. I'M SO JEALOUS. now, i'm not gonna pretend that i've always been a buffet fan. however, ever since i saw him in person several years ago i've been hooked. love him and his music. it automatically puts you in a good mood. ok, so CMT is airing the concert (commercial free!!!) i turned it up LOUD and olivia and i danced around the living room for a little bit. so much fun just to let loose! she had a blast with her morracas (sp?) and dancing in her chair! i realize i'm fostering bad habits with letting her stand in that chair but we'll just work hard to break it once she realizes that what she's doing is wrong! i can't believe i didn't video this but considering how that thing lost her bday footage it was probably best. enjoy the pics. i couldn't pick just one.
oh, after her bath she stood in front of the tv for a second and clapped. it's like she KNEW. her aunt jenny will be thrilled.

4 comments:

  1. Yay for living room concerts! Looks like someone had a fun weekend. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps she has found her calling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute dancing!! Looks like a pro in her colorful dress!

    And, ummm, I am definitely making your most recent dessert asap! Meg told me she was making it yesterday...now I have to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! Sorry it took me so long to answer your question! We have a Canon Rebel XSi and love it! We asked several photographers what we should get since we're amateurs not wanting to break the bank and just want decent family pics...they all hands down said the Canon Rebel. I just use the lens that came with the camera or the 50mm f/1.8 lens that we got for Christmas. I use the latter more than I thought i would...definitely worth it. Hope that helps! Let me know if there's something I forgot! :)

    ReplyDelete